I am a party in a partition suit in that my sister (applicant) made my signature and did compromise at lok adalat .I came to know this from my relatives. I asked for a copy but the court is refusing to give as the case is compromised at lok adalat .now in which lok adalat can i do complaint to see the compromise award

Legal Expert answered