shekhar khasdeo (anonymous)

Hello sir i am(birth-1960) 56 year old man. My father had died( in 1961) just after 1 year of my birth. Now my ‘father’s sister'(Buaa, aunt) (birth-1948) want to claim for her property. My grandfather(died-1998) make a will for ‘me and my mother’ but it does not register in tehsil(property office’s in district). All our property are ancestral, not self earned. Can she able to give that property. Please sir help me. Thank you !

Legal Expert answered