dan2603 (anonymous)

My father has gifted his house to me, his younger son, by Gift Deed in 2013. My grandfather has given the house to my father by will and my father got probate in 1980. Can my elder brother revoke the Gift Deed claiming that it has been done forcefully by me? We are a Hindu family based in Kolkata.

Legal Expert answered