Anju (anonymous)

want to apply for a passport. There is a spelling mistake of my dad’s name on my birth certificate while rest of the documents have correct spelling. I have done affidavit notarized and even given notification in 2 local newspaper.. Will I face any problem if I apply and provide the affidavit and paper cutout.?

Legal Expert answered