charan (anonymous)

Recently , Telangana govt. is trying to confiscate our land on the pretext of Mission bhagiratha. It has introduced a legislation titled “Telangana water grid act”( more or less a draconian law ), which constricts the rights of the land owners. But we happened to discover that high court has given a stay order in a similar case in 2016 . I want to show this previous ruling and obtain stay for the same . In this regard , it would be helpful if some one suggest the procedure how to obtain the judgement order copy of HC of that particular case in which high court has given a stay order . This particular stay order copy is not available in public domain(internet).

Legal Expert answered