My maternal grandfather and his brother had purchased a bungalow 1.7 acres as lease in 1955 in cantonment area on my maternal grandmother having sale deed.Now my mother asking her share as a daughter along with her 3 siblings.now my maternal grandmother saying property belongs to me I will give to sons not daughters.Recently I approached canttonment board for GLR of that bungalow,in GLR ‘HOR’ is on others name,and they were paying tax on my maternal grandmothers name.they were asking my mother’s sign.How my mother will get share in that property?

Legal Expert answered