Bhargav (anonymous)

I have got registered an immovable property in 2005. The document writer added the then wellknown street instead of the real street in which the property is located. Now I would like to correct the mistake. Please guide me. When I consulted some document writers, they suggested me to make a rectification deed which is not possible as the seller or his legal heirs are traceable. Pl guide me. 

Bhargav asked