Hi Experts,

My sister-in-law has put a false dowry case on us in a state where we have no relatives. We spoke to a lawyer and he said to bring my relatives who has a land for anticipatory bail. Since, case is filled against all my family members, how to I find so many relatives which can come at same time in a different state ? Is there any other way to get bail if I cannot get my relatives to police station all at once ?

Country : India

Anonymous asked