Dr Narayana (anonymous)

I won a case filed through state police (420 cheating case of 40laks in real estate business/promise ) in lower court after 8 years of filing (The judgement was 3 years rigorous imprisonment to him & 30 laks compensation to me.) & then the accused filed petetion in Sessions court & is absconding since then… ie it’s totally 14-15 years & still, the case is being prolonged…the (two persons)securities/ shurity bonds of 5k was execued then in 2002 to bail him out,  who are also absconding now.

Justice delayed is justice denyed….due to such a delay the accsed could plan out to escape. Now they are againg blaming me for not able to show their whereabouts & it seems it’s my responsibility.

Now my question is “Will the state police/govt…take responsibility for the delay/ escape/ poor securities?

Even after winning..I am not able get my money. How to proceed? Can I recover from state for their laxity?

Please guide me. This loss of 40lacks then has ruined my life, my career, my family n child got separated as I was in poor state of mind & financial position.

I feel terrible injustice is done to me by such a delay.


Dr Narayana

Dr Narayana answered